This is a challenging and intimate get-to-know-you activity which works best for smaller groups of up to 10.
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About One Another (Age 16+)
It involves fun and interesting self-disclosure by sharing answers to some honest, quirky questions. Do some other warm up games first and establish an initial trust amongst group members before using this activity. Don’t rush this exercise and consider making the activity optional. You can adapt and edit the questions to suit your particular group or workshop topic.
- If you were to choose a new name for yourself, what would it be?
- If you were given an extra £10 in change at Asda, what would you do with it and why?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learnt from a past relationship?
- What’s one of your worst habits?
- What was the best day of the past week for you – why?
- What are you wearing today which is most reflective of who you are?
- Choose a unique item from your purse/wallet/bag and explain why you carry it around.
- If you could change one thing about your physical appearance what would it be and why?
- Share one of your most embarrassing moments.
- If you were given a million dollars and 24 hours to spend it in, (no depositing it in the bank or investing it) what would you buy?
For more drama games go to our Drama Games and Resources page.